New to Mopar in CT

-

Octanerudy

Reaction score
I got a '65 Barracuda about a year and half ago and spent that time just getting it put back together and streetable. It's a slant-six 3 speed column shift car.. nothing fancy. But the body is in great shape which is pretty rare in the northeast. Most of my friends are of the GM persuasion and I know more about them but it hasn't been difficult to learn about the Mopars. My father had a '65 Valiant convertible in the late 60s with a 273 and I loved the pics of that car since I was a little kid.. I guess that's enough rambling for now. Jay

Welcome Aboard !

There is a lot of great information and great people on these forums.

Nice Car!

-RPM

Octanerudy said:
I got a '65 Barracuda about a year and half ago and spent that time just getting it put back together and streetable. It's a slant-six 3 speed column shift car.. nothing fancy. But the body is in great shape which is pretty rare in the northeast. Most of my friends are of the GM persuasion and I know more about them but it hasn't been difficult to learn about the Mopars. My father had a '65 Valiant convertible in the late 60s with a 273 and I loved the pics of that car since I was a little kid.. I guess that's enough rambling for now. Jay

I'm in Westchester COunty. Where are you?

has

Thanks for the welcomes. chasb, i'm in Manchester, ct.. just over the river from Hartford but I grew up in New Haven county. Nice Dart! I love the stripe around the rear on those cars.

Welcome aboard ! There are a few of us from CT. Im in Danbury, MikesDuster is in Ellington. Moper in Columbia and DrJayO in New Haven. :salute:

Welcome. you will find allot of 65's on this site. Great cars. I have had mine for 8 years now. Post a pic of yours when you get a chance.

Howdy from Arkansas!!
You will like it here.
that's my story and I am stickin to it. :happy1:

WELCOME and have FUN!!!!

mikes car pics 017 (Medium) (Small).jpg

-
Back