New to Mopar

-

SF Dart

Reaction score
Hello, just found your club. I just bought my first Mopar last week. It is a 1966 Dart GT Hardtop. Equipped with the 273, automatic, floor console with shifter, factory air, am-fm radio, brakes converted to disc. I am the second owner, still has the warranty card in the holder under the hood. Getting some of the trim redone, looking for a nice set of tail light housings, just like everybody else!!!! Soon to be painted and have the seats redone, just took it out of a 10 year storage in Grants Pass Oregon, still have the black california plates on it. Looking forward to reading the forums in the future, Paul M.

Welcome to FABO, sounds like a pretty nice first Mopar, got any pics of it from when you got it? Would love to see what condition it was in from being stored before cleaning her up. Of course an after shot would be cool too :)

Good luck finding what you need to make it look pretty again, here is a good starting place to possibly get the things you need. Look around in the parts for sale section, never can tell what you may find.

-
Back