New to Mopars: California 63 Valiant Signet

-

CaseyW

Reaction score
Bought my first mopar, a 1963 Valiant Signet 200. It was in decent shape, and the first things I am doing is having Safelite come over and replace the front glass and doing the body work to get a new coat of paint on the car.
No major issues, some mechanical with the clutch and a pinhole in the radiator.
No real rust, California 2-owner car. There was some rust in the trunk so I wired wheeled it and am gonna por 15 it and then re-seal the seams.
The interior is in pretty decent shape. The back seat is perfect except for a tear in the insert, carpet need to be replaced, and the driver bucket needs to be rebuilt.
All electrical works, including the original radio and speaker, except the dash doesn't light up, the accessory switch doesn't work and the speedometer isn't functioning even after I replaced the broken cable.
Thats about it.

Welcome to FABO and Mopars. When you can please post some pics of your sweet new ride.

Welcome to FABO CaseyW!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Burnout.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 118
Welcome aboard this great site, many great/great tec's to help you along and real good folks to cheer you on :cheers:

My (now gone) 63 and my daily driver 66 Valiant sedan.
Looking forward to seeing your great early A body :cheers:

Attachments

• i6502.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Ralley's%20004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 130
Here are the pics as requested. Just started the body work. Wire-wheeled the rusty trunk and applied Por-15.
I could use some advice on getting the interior fixed.

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back