New to mopars, seeking a demon.

-

pitchfork

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm new to mopars but I've been lusting over a demon for a while and still waiting for the right one to come along. Hope to learn some new things on here and find out more about what I am looking at. :thumleft:

Welcome to FABO pitchfork. This is the right spot for all the info you'll need.

P.S. I grew up in Montgomery County just outside of DC. 30yrs worth...lol. One daughter lives in Frederick as we speak. :D

Welcome to the site ! Good luck with your search .

GET OUT WHILE YOUR AHEAD!!!
No but really welcome it's an awesomely frustrating hobby being into mopars. Especially when you see part prices next to chebies

I'd seek the Lord rather than a Demon personally! Welcome to FABO and keep the exorcist on speed dial! This A body thing is addicting

Welcome aboard.........lusting a Demon!
You don't mine if I satisfy you with a few pictures then?

Attachments

• Ford Ranger 021.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 157
  • photo.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 151
  • end of season 006.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Home in garage 015.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 150
one more...

Attachments

• 319916_10150325147938762_682513761_7728792_1383835964_n.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 147
Thanks.....it's been restored. You can see it all on Youtube.
Just search "1971 Dodge Demon restoration".
The video is 27 minutes long. You can hear what the car sounds like
by search "lumpy idle 1971 Dodge Demon".

:)

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 130
That's a BEAUTIFUL demon, Muslca. I've been looking for one off and on for quite a while now but the right one hasn't come along until now. I am hoping that I will be able to make a deal on this one so I can finally have a demon just in time for driving season.

Welcome aboard! You and me both buddy. One day funds will allow me to get a demon or dart.

Demons are somewhat rare........since they were only produced for 2 years.
But they are out there if you have patience and money :)

Good luck....
Check out my video on Youtube.

Attachments

• demon loading.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 113
Demons are somewhat rare........since they were only produced for 2 years. But they are out there if you have patience and money :) Good luck.... Check out my video on Youtube.
I myself would settle for a duster and a a 70-72 dart front clip! Lol there's a lady out here that has one for sale. It's a total rust bucket /6 auto car and she wants $9k for it O_o

You can do what i did, get a Duster/Dart and get the tale light section and hood/grill. Make a Demon clone 8)

From what I understand the demon tail was supposed to be for the duster and the sharktooth was the match for it, then dodge decided it wanted in on the action

-
Back