New to mopars

-

Tom M

Reaction score
Hi !

New to mopars, my name is Tom. I'm now looking around now for a 68 or 69 Dart to drive. My friend had one in high school (I had a 66 box nova with a 350) and always liked how well built his car was. (swinger 340/4spd)

Anyway I've looked around a bunch on the site, everyone seems more then willing to help with questions etc, very nice group of people.

I currently drive a 57 MGA with a 60 over 3 main 1800, crossflow head, twin weber 40's, roller rockers and 3.909 gears. The car weighs in around 1900 pounds or so, it's pretty nimble and relatively quick. Any questions on old british cars would be happy to help!

thanks,

Tom :toothy7:

Welcome aboard Tom. Check the 'cars for sale' section of the forum and also 'Craig's List'. Keep looking and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Good luck.

Welcome Tom, I'm also new to the Mopar scene and this forum, you're quite right, very friendly and helpful people here. I bought my first Mopar last summer, a 70 Duster that will undergo a major face lift and heart transplant soon. I also have a 59 TR3 that I bought about 30 years ago, they are quite the blast to drive aren't they.

welcome!!!

so much info in these guys....use it for good not evil, k?

hope you enjoy, and get as much as i have in the first month....
now go find your ride!!!

blind, still so new he's dripping from behind his ears....

Welcome Tom M and injoy!!
I am looking allso.
keep us posted on your serch

63g resized.jpg

The Triumphs are nice too, thought a TR4 or 250 might be a nice project with a newer engine.

Thanks all very much for the welcome, will keep you posted on what I find.!

:thumbup:

Buttonwillow 028.jpg

Good Luck with your search... I'm also new to this site but not mopars . have had them in my blood for many years.

A great group of guys here for sure..... :thumbup:

-
Back