new to mopars!

-

Jamielp67

Reaction score
I have a 74 dodge dart sport 383 big block in her , bought off a guy that was building on her and has never been raced or driven on the street. With this being said im not sure 100% what he has done , i can see edelbrock carb, intake, aluminum radiator, hooker spliced together headers, i here a cam anyway it sit for a couple of years i got it running and when you punch it the car falls on its face wont go or dies. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Welcome.

Sat for a couple years? I would look at the fuel, from the tank all the way up to the carb. Could be sediment clogging the filter or the sock in the tank.

I have a 74 dodge dart sport 383 big block in her , bought off a guy that was building on her and has never been raced or driven on the street. With this being said im not sure 100% what he has done , i can see edelbrock carb, intake, aluminum radiator, hooker spliced together headers, i here a cam anyway it sit for a couple of years i got it running and when you punch it the car falls on its face wont go or dies. Any input is greatly appreciated.
To be honest it might just be me, but any Edelbrock carb i have ever had fell on its face.

-
Back