New to site, father daughter(s) project 64 Cuda

-
used a ssbc kit on a duster , it was the only supplier the would allow a 14'' rim , but it used aftermarket 14'' , i tried steels rims and they hit the alum four piston calipers , but the rotors came in both 4'' and 4 1/2 wheel patterns , it was a 10'' drum conversion , fit on the drum spindles , but here on this site you will find a guy that rebuilds the factory option disc brakes and sell them as an assembly ready to mount up on your car , but you will be changing a master and pumbing new lines for the change over , early a bodies have small wheel house , designed around 13'' rubber . and the 4'' bc wheel pattern are difficult to find rims for . and on your intake and carb , they are mounted on the engine currently ? one thing about building a frank n' stien machine is the different parts required to maintain it as a driver , if going in that direction make a list of whats what and keep it as a bible in a safe place in the car .

used a ssbc kit on a duster , it was the only supplier the would allow a 14'' rim , but it used aftermarket 14'' , i tried steels rims and they hit the alum four piston calipers , but the rotors came in both 4'' and 4 1/2 wheel patterns , it was a 10'' drum conversion , fit on the drum spindles , but here on this site you will find a guy that rebuilds the factory option disc brakes and sell them as an assembly ready to mount up on your car , but you will be changing a master and pumbing new lines for the change over , early a bodies have small wheel house , designed around 13'' rubber . and the 4'' bc wheel pattern are difficult to find rims for . and on your intake and carb , they are mounted on the engine currently ? one thing about building a frank n' stien machine is the different parts required to maintain it as a driver , if going in that direction make a list of whats what and keep it as a bible in a safe place in the car .

Thank you for the response! If convenient, please let me know the username of gentleman who does conversion mods for the disc system.

Yes, edel manifold and carb on car now.

Yes, Frankenstein car for sure. Started a Bible, mostly Autozone misc thus far.

Best

Welcome toFABO! My 65 Barracuda (273 4 speed) is going to my oldest son who lives in the Netherlands after I get the rebuilt motor finished and installed. Also upgrading to front discs, rebuilt front end and 8.75 rear before he takes ownership.

Sorry for the hijack...but where in the Netherlands does he live?

-
Back