New To site-need duster parts

-

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Plan to restart my 72 Duster 340 after 20 years of sittin in Garage my, daughter has finally grown up, and wants to drive her. But I'm in need of some minor parts. Looking for the headlamp cover part of the grill both sides they were mistakenly thrown away.

Welcome SgtLee511 I am sure someone here can help you out with the parts you need. In the mean time how about some pictures!!
~Michael

Welcome aboard, you might want to post your needs for the duster in the car parts wanted section. Might have better luck there.

Welcome....you should be able to find any parts you need on here or flebay.

Welcome aboard, at the top of the screen it says member classifieds, click that then click on exterior parts and it will list everything there is for sale.. I have seen two or three 70-72 Plymouth Duster grills for sale so you might get lucky and find what you need from someone. I have a 1970 Duster in the back yard if you need anything, but no headlight bezels.

Welcome friend but i think i would buy her a volvo for her first car. Lol. I did with 230,000 miles on it and i'm glad i did. She wrecked it the first month she started driving. Had to put a fender n door but she paid for her new paint job at maaco. Glad i didn't give her the duster yet. Just a thought.

-
Back