New to site

-

Spike

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, new to the site but not to A-bodies. I have owned quite a few since my first car (69 Dart Custom) in 1979. I currently have a 68 Dart convert (along with a 70 Charger R/T S.E.) that has been transformed from a six banger to 340 auto with 10" drums and 8 3/4 rear. Car looks okay in the pic but it has some bubbles in the quarters and the inner fender panels and the passenger floor need some metal bandaids.

de6.jpg

Sweet!!

Welcome to the site!! Don't worry, your car looks better than mine :)

18822270336.jpg

Welcome to the site. As for the work your car needs...don't sweat it, ya gotta have something to do don't you?

dustertogo said:
Welcome to the site. As for the work your car needs...don't sweat it, ya gotta have something to do don't you?

Thanks for the welcomes, as for needing something to do...... I am thinking about converting over to a four speed. Top down, 340 hummin and bangin gears :headbang: what more could you ask for?!

Spike said:
Thanks for the welcomes, as for needing something to do...... I am thinking about converting over to a four speed. Top down, 340 hummin and bangin gears :headbang: what more could you ask for?!

Hey now your're talkin', I'm a stick puller myself. You're right...what more could you ask for?

-
Back