new to the board

-

TheDeputy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
My name is Antoon and I come from The Netherlands.
I just bought a completely original 1968 plymouth valiant 100 2dr sedan. It's an original belgian car. It's still covered in the original shade of dark blue metallic with a blue interior. Powering this beast is the mighty 170 cui with a manual three speed columnshifter.
I also own a 1970 challenger, but I've always wanted a budget valiant 2dr sedan, because of the boxy, plain jane appearance of these cars.

best regards,

Antoon

48019980_6-te-koop-plymouth-valiand-van-1968.jpg

Welcome aboard Antoon! I agree those little shoebox Valiant's are cute! Good luck with the project and welcome to our little corner of cyber-space.

And don't be afraid to post pic's of the Challenger. We don't discriminate!

Welcome Antoon .
Glad to see another new member join in.
I like the box look too, this 66 fel from the skies to me June 7 2008.

We don't discriminate! like John said, So lets take a peek.
Jump on in and enjoy, Cool to have a member from the Netherlands

Mine has the mighty 170/ with three on the tree too

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 004.jpg

coooool we needed a new Deputy in town... lol .. Enjoy the site... check things out and by all means ask and post !!

-RPM

welcome TheDeputy! glad to have you here. i had a chance to buy a 69 valiant a few years ago, same colour actually. cant remember the reasoning for not buying it, but really wish i did now. like others have said dont be afraid to post a pic of that Challenger as well!

Thanks for the great welcome,

Well you've asked, so..........
Here it is. It's still a running project, but I'm getting there.
As my name states, it's a 1970 dodge challenger deputy. It's still got the original 318 engine. I converted it from an auto to a manual four speed. It's got AC, fast ratio PS, PDB. Exterior is the original EB5 blue, with a black vinyl top, blacked out R/T hood, black side stripe and a duck tail spoiler.
All it needs now is an interior and some small odds and ends to finish it.
The picture of the complete challenger is how it's going to look, minus the vinyl top, otherwise it's dead on, even the wheels

Antoon

Antoon's deputy challenger 018.jpg

Very nice car's Antoon. Looks like you are well on your way to doing burnouts.LOL You are going to have to keep us posted on that E-bodie too.

-
Back