New to the FABO site, But not new to MOPARS!

-

TALK ABOUT IT

Reaction score
HELLO!! Hope everyone is doing well with your projects. Keep turning them wrenches! If i can help anyone out let me know. Been at it for 30+plus years. On the REAR DISC BRAKE SWAP, check-out MOPAR ACTION: TAKE A BRAKE. AUG 2018 pg,64/OCT 2018 pg,52.
I'm James-TALK ABOUT IT. In the title. I brought this idea to them an they did the story...GREAT JOB!! On pg,68 pix 8 an 9 i'm showing the writer how it all goes together. It was COLD that day!! They forgot to put my name on part 2. It's okay, So long as the INFO gets out there to everybody. I picked-up a set of drilled an slotted rotors from AMAZON FOR $16.62 EACH!!! price has gone up.
Prime Choice Auto Parts PR63012DSZL Performance Drilled Slotted Silver Rotor Left.
Prime Choice Auto Parts PR63012DSZR Performance Drilled and Slotted Silver Rotor Right. They are for a 02-07 JEEP Liberty.You can use the set up from a Grand Cherokee also. The caliper brackets are the same. The Liberty calipers, rotors and pads are much beefier. AMAZON also have RED POWDER COATED calipers.
Power Stop (S4754) Performance Calipers Rear $95.93 pair, no core. I used the GC Brackets, but put all the Liberty stuff on them. Yes it all works. OK, hit me-up an we can..

"TALK ABOUT IT"
:usflag:

Last edited:
Welcome James glad to have your knowledge here I have a 73 scamp will do a brake swap on in a year or so.

Welcome James glad to have your knowledge here I have a 73 scamp will do a brake swap on in a year or so.
:thankyou:Thank you so much. I'm still trying to figure this site all out. Not a writer and struggling. worked on cars so long. Tell me more about your car. I had mine 24 yrs. from the original owner, a old lady, true.

Last edited:
-
Back