New to the forum

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Been a while but I am back to playing with Mopars. My first Mopar was a 69 Road Runner back in the mid 80's. Got a few more over the years and have been out of the Mopar scene for the last 30. Decided to get back into it starting with my '21 TRX, then a '22 Super Stock and now I am in the process of purchasing a 73 Duster project car. The goal is to build it to look like a 70 as that is the year I really wanted but couldn't find.

I am hoping to learn a bunch from the group as I have a lot to learn.

Thanks,
Bill

IMG_0305.jpg

Sweet cars Bill, look forward to seeing a build thread with your 73 Duster. Welcome to the site from Oregon. Dustin.

Can't blame you for wanting a '70.
'70 & '71 are my personal favorites of the Dusters.
Post some pics of the '73 when you bring it home!
And welcome aboard from NY!

Welcome from WI. I would love a S/S Challenger. Can't wait to see what you do with the Duster

Made the 2hr drive and picked up the '73. I've decided to keep it a 73 as this car is just too clean to cut up and change. Anyone looking for a '70 taillight panel and taillights? lol

And now the fun begins!

tempImagesLYSov.png

tempImageeulfuh.png

Really trying to get me to break the 2k budget on this thing aren’t you? Haha.

Tail lights in mine are decent-ish enough. The panel and lights would have to be cheap to justify shipping.
I'd sell them for what I paid ($300) and I am just north of Seattle so shipping to you shouldn't be that bad. :)

Made the 2hr drive and picked up the '73. I've decided to keep it a 73 as this car is just too clean to cut up and change. Anyone looking for a '70 taillight panel and taillights? lol

And now the fun begins!

View attachment 1716055775

View attachment 1716055776

Where was the first picture take? Looks like a gorgeous location.

I'm on the other side of the state from you. Reach out if you make it over this way, always enjoy meeting other members.

Where was the first picture take? Looks like a gorgeous location.

I'm on the other side of the state from you. Reach out if you make it over this way, always enjoy meeting other members.
Near Black Diamond.

I do plan on going to Idaho for a race this year. I’ll let you know when I’m passing through.

-
Back