New to the group

-

Lemon aid

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Its great to find a forum for the A bodies. My first car in life was a 1965 Barracuda, way back in High School. Ended up working in a Ford dealer after high school, which quickly turned into 30 years, so ended up with Fords throughout my life. Well, I ran across a 1966 Dart GT that wanted to come home with me, so I let it. The Dart has the same engine and trans as my Barracuda so it all looks familiar. Paint code on this Dart says it was yellow at one time so it will eventually be yellow again.
I am looking forward to getting this one on the road again and being a part of this forum.
I'm hoping my 30 years of experience can help others in this forum and I know there are others here that can school me as well.
Michael

IMG_0962.jpeg

Welcome from another Texan. What part of Texas do you call home?

Hello everyone!
Its great to find a forum for the A bodies. My first car in life was a 1965 Barracuda, way back in High School. Ended up working in a Ford dealer after high school, which quickly turned into 30 years, so ended up with Fords throughout my life. Well, I ran across a 1966 Dart GT that wanted to come home with me, so I let it. The Dart has the same engine and trans as my Barracuda so it all looks familiar. Paint code on this Dart says it was yellow at one time so it will eventually be yellow again.
I am looking forward to getting this one on the road again and being a part of this forum.
I'm hoping my 30 years of experience can help others in this forum and I know there are others here that can school me as well.
Michael
Welcome to the madness!
IMG_4261.jpeg

IMG_3817.gif

IMG_3926.gif

IMG_3677.gif

Welcome aboard glad to have you! Love to see some pictures of the dart and some of them old fords as well!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
The Dart isn't much to look at right now. It has been stowed away in a barn and has been host to some critters that liked to use it as an outhouse:). Ive been cleaning it out this morning and had to stop and take a shower to get the nasty off of me.
The previous owner(s) disassembled most of the vehicle but luckily almost all of it is inside the car and in the trunk. There are a few things missing but nothing that would keep me from getting it back on the road.
More fun ahead

The Dart isn't much to look at right now. It has been stowed away in a barn and has been host to some critters that liked to use it as an outhouse:). Ive been cleaning it out this morning and had to stop and take a shower to get the nasty off of me.
The previous owner(s) disassembled most of the vehicle but luckily almost all of it is inside the car and in the trunk. There are a few things missing but nothing that would keep me from getting it back on the road.
More fun ahead
Heck mine still ain't much to look at but I love her anyway haha

More fun ahead
Nothing wrong with that............this was my FIL's car after sitting in his garage in NJ for 50 years.

IMG_6682.JPG

-
Back