New to the site... 1966 barracuda

-

Challngd73

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm on a couple other mopar boards with my 1973 dodge challenger and just signed up here.
I am adding a second mopar to my garage, my dads 1966 barracuda that I convinced him to sell to me. It is the car that got me into cars some 28 years ago when he bought it. All it does is sit in his garage and collect dust. These pics are from two years ago when I couldn't take it anymore and I dragged it out of his garage and took it to my house to clean up. Car looks exactly the same now....just dusty. No big mods planned to it as it's pretty clean, but it's got a rebuilt 340/727 combo, and mint tan interior. My goal is eventually a repaint, still all black, but shaving all emblems, and blacking out all chrome, and tinting all windows. Then figuring out how to get some bigger rims on there. Thoughts welcome..
cudaafter6.jpg

cudaafter7.jpg

Welcome to the site. Nice Barracuda. I prefer the stock look myself.

Welcome aboard from the mitten state! Your Challenger looks great! Your Barracuda looks awesome! You should have no problem upgrading to 15" rims on your fish.

Welcome from SC. Two really nice cars....congrats!

I agree with Krazy about the Cuda, love it just like it is, but i'm old school.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Really nice Mopars!!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12 DriverFrt3qtr.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 151
welcome,,,,,,,,, good chrome on your 66 is too hard to find,,,,in my opinion it would be a shame to blacken it out,,,i see most emblems are already shaved,,, ide leave it alone,,,just my 2 cents

Attachments

• cuda with new ET wheels 024.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 176
-
Back