New to the site from Indianapolis, IN

-
First,,,,,Welcome to the site!!!!!

Second,,Its crazy to read all these threads from people in Indy and surrounding areas. I lived on the SE side for a few years then moved down to Greenwood. Was a firefighter there until i got hurt and had to take a medical retirement. I just moved back home to Florida this past August. I love the sun but miss going to ''The Suds on Saturday night. Do you know where i am talking about?

Then I see your car and have to say I am sooooo jealous!

Good luck and if you dont know about ''The Suds"" head down to Greenwood on a nice Saturday night around 630-7 , take county line to Madison, go one street west of Madison on the left and you will see what I am talking about...If you go post some pics for this homesick fella!

Thanks.

:notworth:

Thanks.

Welcome to FABO best thing to do is get a hold of some long test leads,a good multi meter, a continuity test light and unplug the ignition switch... start with your most common problem I.e "no start " and refer your wiring diagram ... break down the circuit . One Issue at a time and you'll find it's easier then it looks... voltage drop test grounds. To body and motor most over looked problem in restorations and engine swaps or engine face lifts. Good luck

Welcome aboard MoparsRule! It's great to have you and that fine ride here (I'm a little partial to Barracudas myself haaa). Terrific to see you're already making some local friends ... these guys will treat you right. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

Wow.... 6 years ago I posted this, and I've only been able to put about 30 days work on my car since. BUT, life got in the way, but now she's home again & time to get on it!!!

-
Back