New to the site!

-

dartnfish

Reaction score
looking very forward to posting with all of you mopar guys and gals. i'm a 29 year old, self employed husband and father of two girls! my dad has a 68 barracuda 340 formula S with a four speed. he's been restoring it for 20 plus years. LOL you would just have to know him! I just bought a 67 dart GT with the 273 4bbl. just finishing a shop of my own to get started on these two projects. i think the barracuda will be first seems how its very sentimental! just have to get the shop done and light the fire under the old man!

thanks in advanced for all of the advice-
Shawn

Welcome Shawn :cheers:
Congratulations :happy1: You have just stubbled upon the best of the best site going and as you can see some great tec's and folks here to help you along :)
A big howdy welcome from Arkansas :cheers: Jump on in and enjoy :happy1:

here are some pics of the 67 dart!

Attachments

• IMG_0895.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0902.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0903.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 129
Welcome to the site. Very nice Dart, looks like the paint really shines up too.

Welcome aboard Shawn! :-D

Why not send your dad over here so he can sit right next to me? I've had my Fastback for 21 years ... though it's come a long way, it's still not done either.

View attachment Roof sanding.jpg

View attachment 21631724-896.jpg

Here's raising a coffee cup to patience and spending more time working on other people's parts than my own. :-D

Enjoy your new home here! Don't be shy with the car **** and questions! You'll be addicted just like the rest of us in no time.

Welcome aboard Shawn! :-D

Why not send your dad over here so he can sit right next to me? I've had my Fastback for 21 years ... though it's come a long way, it's still not done either.

View attachment 1714512314

View attachment 1714512315

Here's raising a coffee cup to patience and spending more time working on other people's parts than my own. :-D

Enjoy your new home here! Don't be shy with the car **** and questions! You'll be addicted just like the rest of us in no time.

Great picture Leanne.:cheers:

Thanks Cliff! It was a long time ago but I still remember it like yesterday. :-D 168 hours of that uncovered six different colors ... even if I'd had a D.A. the compressor at the time wouldn't have pushed it.

Welcome to FABO, very nice Dart you have there. Looks like a terrific starting point!

Yes, Leanne, thanks for the pics, very cool -
- especially the second one, Wow.....:D

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Burnout Rear View.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 50
-
Back