New to the site

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Hello, my names Stephon I go to Oak Grove high school and this is my car that I got for my Birthday. It has some Rust, but im going to fix that when i get some cash. I thought it had a 318, but when i was insalling my headers my friend showed me that it was actually a 360 because it had the casting on the side also with a 727 and a 8 3/4

here is some pics

2793807_1.jpg

2793807_4.jpg

2793807_5.jpg

2793807_14.jpg

Stephon, welcome to FABO! Man, finding out you have a 360 in their has to be a bonus. I like the bench seat in there as well. I could just imagine a nice 4-spd shifter hanging over it.

BTW: Do you have a Spanish teacher named Joe Ruden at Oak Grove?

Welcome Aboard! This is a great site and most of the members here are very nice and more then willing to help...

ya im going to acutally be rebuilding the 360 with the kb pistons and i think a 268 cam. I want some power, but i also want to run on pump gas since this is my everyday car, but it will be my first motor i have built so i will need all the help i can get from timing tothe little things like what oil pump to use

o yes I forgot to mention i will be repainting it either Purple, orange, or lime green and maybe even some type of yellow

Nice Duster Stephon and welcome to our site! Great guys....great advice.... pretty lax.... no nonsense. Enjoy your visits.

-
Back