New to this site with new daily driver.

-

DSG Duster

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my new daily driver that I bought in June this year with 55,000 miles on it(58,000 now). It's a 1975 Duster, Deep Sherwood Green, green interior, with a slant six auto. Original paint except the hood, cowl, & top of front fenders, original, mint interior(except for a lumpy headliner). I've only given it a tuneup & safety check, added radial tires & dog dish caps, & waxed it. I found three copies of the build sheet, and service records back to 1982. No plans for any changes, just maintain it & fix what needs be(not much). Ran flawlessly recently on a two hour trip with two passengers, & got 28mpg. - Dale

Attachments

• 8-13-12-h.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 349
Welcome,
And that is a clean duster you have there.

Very nice Duster. Only one question. What sticker is that under the Duster
emblem? And we need more pics!!!
Here are a couple more pics, including one of the sticker(I couldn't resist it to fake out the"know it alls").

Attachments

• 8-13-12-g.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 290
  • before-8.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 301
  • PA290001.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 288
  • 8-13-12-d.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 306
Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web....Wow, what a lucky score!

Welcome from Vancouver Island, nice Duster. You should take it to the Peach City Beach Cruise next June. I'll drive with you in my Dart.

Welcome to FABO. Your ride cleaned up real nice, and seems to run well, too.

Attachments

• BeeBuzz.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 177
Welcome Dale, that's a super find, I'm sure your going to get a lot of enjoyment driving her and enjoy this amazing group of Mopar maniacs.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome & kind comments. Glad i found this site, as I'm having a good time reading the various sections. So happy that I now have a daily driver with no computor and a carb. - Dale

-
Back