New to your cool site

-

70Swinger440

Butcher of Nice Cars
Reaction score
Hello. Life long Mopar nut, I own a 1970 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed with numbers matching engine and trans. My car has been a street race and drag car for most of it's life. I'm currently putting it together with a 440, 727 automatic, Dana 60, while trying not to hack it up to much. It is a rust free car, and I am trying to keep it looking vintage late '70s, early '80s street racer type build. This was my first car, and I have owned it since 1995.

I'm also into motorcycles. I own a 2012 Harley Davidson Road King, and a 1973 Triumph 750 Bonneville.

Love the site. Thanks.

You get Mopar nuts here from all over the world, even down here in eastern Canada(right next to Maine)...WELCOME---If possible you should keep the original parts in case you or somebody else want to return the car to original some day.

Hello. Life long Mopar nut, I own a 1970 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed with numbers matching engine and trans. My car has been a street race and drag car for most of it's life. I'm currently putting it together with a 440, 727 automatic, Dana 60, while trying not to hack it up to much. It is a rust free car, and I am trying to keep it looking vintage late '70s, early '80s street racer type build. This was my first car, and I have owned it since 1995.

I'm also into motorcycles. I own a 2012 Harley Davidson Road King, and a 1973 Triumph 750 Bonneville.

Love the site. Thanks.

Welcome!

-
Back