New town, new job

-
This is great news Steve. I knew things would fall into place for you. Good things happen to good people.

One step closer to home.

Congrats!

I can't believe I missed this thread.

Good for you! Looks like things are working out as you hoped. Water treatment is big business here in California if you and the family are looking for a change in venue :burnout: Then you could help me with my ride!

This is great news Steve. I knew things would fall into place for you. Good things happen to good people.

One step closer to home.

Congrats!

Thanks Andy, Im loving the job so far!
I was talking with co-workers and they were saying 7-11 and Tim Hortons workers make $20 an hour up here....:banghead: That shows you how much the oil fields are paying!!

I can't believe I missed this thread.

Good for you! Looks like things are working out as you hoped. Water treatment is big business here in California if you and the family are looking for a change in venue :burnout: Then you could help me with my ride!

Hey Chris, I mentioned it to Lori about moving there....she didnt say no??:-k

Would love to help you while soaking up the sun and a few pints!!

Thanks Andy, Im loving the job so far!
I was talking with co-workers and they were saying 7-11 and Tim Hortons workers make $20 an hour up here....:banghead: That shows you how much the oil fields are paying!!

Hey Chris, I mentioned it to Lori about moving there....she didnt say no??:-k

Would love to help you while soaking up the sun and a few pints!!

I take it your an operator? I`m a plumber at a w t p, we`re capable of 140 million gal. a day. now remodeling so that may go up. I`m going to call it quits in about a year, providing all goes well.------------------bob:cheers:

-
Back