New Toy!!

-
I found a post on a Cherokee site where someone with a 96 Cherokee Country had the same problem. He ended up pulling the ajar switches one by one until his lights shut off. I know you said you checked yours, but I'm just passing on information as I find it. Do you have a dimmer thumb wheel that you can turn to dim the lights, or push all the way up to "snap" on and turn the dome lights on? I have had that same situation and it took me awhile to figure that out. I can tell you know cars, so you've probably checked this, too. Just trying to help. I hope you get it figured out.

P.S. Here's the link to that posting: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/interior-dome-lights-stay-96-cherokee-country-541388/

Thats a good deal for sure, now, bet a driveline built and get rid of that POS Constant velocity joint, would ya? Single Ujoints last longer. The center gets loose and causes it to chatter and tear up joints.

Crap things for soccer moms that want to run 80 in 4x.

I have checked it 65loveaffair, i'm to the point now where I have to disconnect everything on the circuit until I can get a fuse in slot5 without blowing than plug in one at a time until I figure it out :-|

dodgetkboy78, yes there are a way to replace the driveline without constant velocity joints...I agree they suck, but repair it was the cheapest option for now...have CV axles in the front too which will get swapped to the ujoint style, than again the 231 transfer case will probably come out at some point as well...I have no need for constant 4wd, I live in WA not alaska lol

-
Back