[SOLD] new TTi step headers(small block)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

burdar

Owen's Dad
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Part# TTi340A-C5
Small block step headers...Polished ceramic coating with internal thermal barrier

I bought these headers a few years ago for my 68 Dart project. They were installed on the engine for mock-up purposes ONLY and have NEVER been run. My Dart is going to sit very low to the ground and these full length headers ended up being too close to the ground. Also, the stock trans lines would not clear these headers. I ended up buying a set of TTi shorty headers instead.

These headers still look brand new with the exception of some light scratches on the bottom from trying to see if the trans lines would clear. Everything TTi sends with these headers is included.(all bolts/nuts, unused gaskets and collectors) According to TTi's website, they are getting $816 for these headers now. Depending on where you live, shipping is between $35-$66 on top of that. I'm asking $750 for these. I prefer NOT to ship them. I will be attending a few big Mopar shows this year. If you are also attending, I would be glad to bring them along. Or if you live in the general area, we can work out something there. I live in east central Iowa between Waterloo and Cedar Rapids.
DSC03588.JPG
DSC03589.JPG
DSC03590.JPG
DSC03591.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back