New Turok Game

-

TinyValiant74

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else on this site is a gamer but I just picked up the New Turok for my 360 and it's pretty cool.

I write video game reviews on the side so I just thought I'd pass along my opinion.

Anyone else a gamer?

Yep, I picked it up last Wednesday.
It's pretty cool, especially with the knife-dino kills.

My favorite game so far is Saints Row.
But I spend 90% of the time just cruising through the ghetto, looking for abandoned rusted out Hammerheads (look kinda like Challengers) and Bootleggers (Look like Dusters), and carting them back to a garage, where they undergo a full restoration.
You can even build the Hammerhead into a wing car. :cheers:

I play call of duty 4 on my ps3 when im bored sometimes, Its an awesome game, i love it.

Yep, I picked it up last Wednesday.
It's pretty cool, especially with the knife-dino kills.

My favorite game so far is Saints Row.
But I spend 90% of the time just cruising through the ghetto, looking for abandoned rusted out Hammerheads (look kinda like Challengers) and Bootleggers (Look like Dusters), and carting them back to a garage, where they undergo a full restoration.
You can even build the Hammerhead into a wing car. :cheers:
Now that I know you're a gamer, I can ask... Did you get your username from the Command & Conquer series?

Yeah, I'm a huge gamer! Winter time is game time! I typically spend Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday playing some kind of multiplayer game online. One of my best buddies is a senior programmer at Bioware, so I'm constantly around the gaming industry.

I rented turok a few days ago for my 360 and I love it. My other favorites are call of duty 4 and halo 3. I love my 360! Jared

Somewhat of a gamer here too, but only on the PC. I tend to stay behind the times and game from the "bargain bin" lol. I have been playing NSF Carbon a lot lately. Cool game with some Mopars, well cool when the game runs instead of crashing.

I am eagerly awaiting Fallout III if it ever comes out, I'll prolly be the only "camped out" to get that one.

TopHat

Big time gamer the best so far have BIOSHOCK SICK AS HECK!call of duty 4 beat it in 2 days halo was crazy my little bro is in love wiht that game,an Forza motorsports 2 if yur into the car games!

-
Back