New Video's Of My Valiant Shredding The Tires!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
My new tires had too much tread on them, so I had to do something about it. Here is 2 vids for now but I have more to post!

:happy8:Dang 66340SEDAN!! Your video's sure gets me to thinking differently. :happy7:
/6, v8, /6, v8, Good shot driving over the camera =D>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 001.jpg

My favorite is the driving over the camera shot. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope my car sounds half as good as your Dude.... SWEET!

great vids, enjoyed watching you roast them new tires! You must go through rears pretty quick:)

I just asked my wife if I could use her camera for a video like that and her look was enough. No verbal answer required. Very cool.

nice car, I would be happy with it! Love the sound too, I am sure it is much louder and deeper in peson!

Dude That $#i+ was way kewl!!my girl just watched that (she ahas a 66 signet) .................hadddaaaaa go change her panties!!!!

damn! that things got some nuts! ive been trying to talk a co-worker out of buying a crustang and i showed him your ride, next thing i know hes on craigslist checking out mopars!

damn! that things got some nuts! ive been trying to talk a co-worker out of buying a crustang and i showed him your ride, next thing i know hes on craigslist checking out mopars!

Cool, never too late to convert over to a MOPAR!!

-
Back