-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1972orangebeast

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have Multiple pairs of New in the box HIJACKERS airshocks made by Gabriel company. Have them in white and also in the orangeish copper color. This is only the shocks doesnt come with the air line kit. I have shocks for A B E bodys all for the rear. $50 shipped to your door. Will make a deal on multiple pairs.

Located in Newark Ohio 43055
Thanks
Gavin

Attachments

• IMG_0874.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,058
  • IMG_0875.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 836
Yes,they are.Ak18,or Ak14 are your Gabriel part numbers.Depends on the shock line connection.Autozone stocks the part number,hope this helps.

Thanks Abodybomber for the help, I knew they sold the air line kits and im pretty sure they dont cost much either. These shocks were stored in a building for years, the rubber and seals are good i was using a pair myself and had no problems

For the air line kits, you can also go to your nearest big truck dealer (Mack, Pete, KW) and use their 1/8" "nylon" hose. It will last a lot longer than the plastic stuff you can get from Autozone and others.

Bill S.

Ok was going through shocks i also have front air shocks too. Have multiple pairs of these shocks want them gone so please make some offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back