-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMOPARS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a complete new W5 cylinder head, header & intake manifold. package. The (blue core plug) W5 cylinder heads (P4452926) are brand new and have never been bolted to a block. They come complete with an array of (mostly) new Mopar Performance (MP) parts:
-(8) MP 2.02 Competition Intake Valves - Long (P3614584)
-(8) MP 1.60 Exhaust Valves - Long (P3614589)
-16 MP Teflon Valve Seals (w/install tool)
-(16) MP Dual Valve Springs w/Damper (P2806077)
-(16) MP Valve Spring Retainers
-(32) MP Valve Spring Locks/Keepers
-(2) MP Hardened Rocker Shafts w/Banana Grooves
-(10) MP W5 Rocker Shafts Stands
-(1) MP Set of Rocker Shaft Bolts
-(16) New Crane Gold 1.6 Roller Tip Rockers w/Shim Package
-(1) New MP M1 W5 Intake Manifold (P4532658)
-(1) New set of TTI 1 7/8 Headers (Part # TTI340AW5-178C4) Complete w/Reducers, Stainless Steel Collector Bolt Package & Gaskets (and a cool TTI sticker).

I am sure I have forgotten something so feel free to ask. Located in San Jose, CA. Asking: $3500/BO

Note: I will have a very similar W2 package (heads, intake & headers) available in the near future.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,596
What body are the headers for? Also do the W5's use a 3/8's valve stem or do the use the smaller stem valves like the magnum engines?

What body are the headers for? Also do the W5's use a 3/8's valve stem or do the use the smaller stem valves like the magnum engines?

They are A-body (the A in the part designates the body platform (Part # TTI340AW5-178C4)

Yes, the w5s use the larger 3/8 long valve stem. Thanks.

They are A-body (the A in the part designates the body platform (Part # TTI340AW5-178C4)

Yes, the w5s use the larger 3/8 long valve stem. Thanks.

Seen this on Craig's wish I had the cash to dish out in this stuff ... I'm in San Jose too sorry to go off track but would you happen to have any other a body headers ?? 74 duster ... Doug's or tti . Or know anyone selling some thanks
Stephon

Seen this on Craig's wish I had the cash to dish out in this stuff ... I'm in San Jose too sorry to go off track but would you happen to have any other a body headers ?? 74 duster ... Doug's or tti . Or know anyone selling some thanks
Stephon

Sorry, no extra Doug's or TTI's. Just an older pair (unknown mnfr) that I will be using for break-in on the stand. After that, they will be available (for $50) but it sounds like you want a nicer pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back