New weird issue

-
805moparkid I am not trying to argue. Simply citing sources I found while reasearching the issue. I am replacing the plug wires either way because my spark still isn't as bright as I think it should be.

805moparkid I am not trying to argue. Simply citing sources I found while reasearching the issue. I am replacing the plug wires either way because my spark still isn't as bright as I think it should be.

if you havn't bought them yet and are planning on running a hotter coil there is 8.5mm wires on ebay for like 40 bucks...

im running them and have had no issues! alot better than those POS 7mm.

did you ever check reluctor gap?

I want to thank EVERYONE for the help and input. It is fixed. I changed the plug wires and the fuel filter. There is ZERO hesitation or anything at all. It takes off like a bat out of hell throws me into my seat. I am not sure which one FIXED the problem but I won't lie there was garbage in the fuel filter. I did hear the grinding again but I am going to start a new thread on that once I have more information on where it is coming from.

805moparkid. I just want to say I do respect you and your knowledge. You have been very helpful to me. I am slowly moving towards a regular daily driver and possibly a bit of HP upgrades. I am loving it and it makes me feel so much better when I fix my own issue. With the knowledge passed on by my friends here.

805moparkid. I just want to say I do respect you and your knowledge. You have been very helpful to me. I am slowly moving towards a regular daily driver and possibly a bit of HP upgrades. I am loving it and it makes me feel so much better when I fix my own issue. With the knowledge passed on by my friends here.

hey thank you! i know what its like to want to know, to learn... so helping others is fun cuz you refresh things you havn't thought about...

and knowing you can fix it yourself is a good feeling to!

-
Back