New wheels for the 67 convertible Dart

-

67dart_drop_top

Reaction score
I have never had anything but original wheels on my cars--old or new; therefore, I have never had to buy aftermarket wheels. I am stepping up and getting ready to buy some Cragars for my 67 convertible Dart. It needs new ties all around, so I am going to get the wheels I want to go with them.

I hate to sound dumb, but I just want to make sure I am not going to run into any fitment issues. Here're is what I am thinking of ordering. I believe theses are fairly close to stock:

Cragars 61714
14x7
4 3/4
Rear spacing 4 1/4
Offset 3mm
$164 per wheel and includes shipping

If your car has the original hubs you will need a wheel with a 5 on 4" bolt pattern. I listed the different cragars with that pattern below in both a 7 and 6 inch width in 14 and 15 inch sizes. Your car may have been upgraded to the larger 5 on 4.5" pattern which would allow you to use the wheels you listed. But may I also suggest upgrading to a 15 inch wheel as it is getting harder to get 14 inch tires and if you do have the 4.5 inch bolt pattern you can get wheels from cragars direct drilled line instead of the unilug wheels you listed. Summit has a nice search feature which allows you to search by bolt pattern and narrow the results down to just see the cragar wheel options. Good luck with the search for your new wheels. I am looking to upgrade my car to some new wheels and tires this summer and am torn between between 15 or 17 inch torque thrust style wheels. Coys wheels has some nice options in 14 and 15 inch torque thrust style wheels for both bolt patterns. Hope this helps.

Cragar 08070
Cragar 08060
Cragar 61754
Cragar 61654

-
Back