new wheels for your hoopdee

-
just thought i'd throw them out there and
see what the responce was.
i miss the old days sometimes,things were simple.
chrome was my favorite color.
tv screens for wheels seems to much for my
feeble mind to comprehend.

Personnally I don't like anything bigger than a 15" drag style or classic wheel on a muscle car. I've been seeing alot of 17" plus with low profile tires, even Chip Foose is using them. I like a 15" with the meat of the tires and the focus on the lines of the car. These rims are an eyesore to me. Peace

cudachaser said:
Personnally I don't like anything bigger than a 15" drag style or classic wheel on a muscle car. I've been seeing alot of 17" plus with low profile tires, even Chip Foose is using them. I like a 15" with the meat of the tires and the focus on the lines of the car. These rims are an eyesore to me. Peace
Amen, brother!

A set of the 22" is only $12,500 but they come with a set of tires. Wow that's alot of slot mags! I prefer the look of a set of 15" wheels myself, with some sidewall on the tire to. I guess that I'll never be that ignint'

I think they're cool and I'd put them on my Barracuda if I could, but I wouldn't want 22" ones, too big.

I come from simpler times also. Pro Stars are about as fancy as I can muster.

lenweiler said:
I come from simpler times also. Pro Stars are about as fancy as I can muster.

I'll go a little more fancy, Aluma stars or Magnums.

What if we program in the image of a slotted mag or an AlumaStar?

I can't get into wheels like that. I do have the stock 17's on our Dakota
R/T. But I have Weld Prostars on the Duster. 15 in. Just can't get into anything bigger on the old cars. Green Duster

I could wouldn't mind a set of 16" Torq thrust on a '68 Charger, but anything bigger starts to look tacky (imo)

-
Back