New Wheels For Your Rod

-
man i come in here to get away from that ****...aint laughing...hate rap and all that pimpin crap

I don't know what's more shocking, the graphics or the price. I think the 26" rims would rub on my 63 dart too.

Imagine a PentiStar or a Duster or Demon in there...

This Forum is about Cars. for cars and the people that love them...

I am a young guy from Cali and when I first saw this I thought it was Effing Retarted...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uH3MSvGuevI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uH3MSvGuevI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Then I realized I like it... It isn't a Honda. It has a Bigblock. It has a Full Fledged Truck Chassis & Lift Kit.

They are Hallarious!!!!

People do Plenty of retarted **** that has Nothing to do with Loving cars... At least these guys are mostly tearing up Chubbys to do it! They are 80s Caprices referred to as "Donks" for all those scoring at home. The fad came out of Drug Funded Dade County Florida. (Explains a few things) They are like HotWheels for big Kids!

BTW Clear Lexan Rims seem like a cool idea. With interesting lighting possibilities. Hmmm Infuse this with that light Graphic Idea and you'll be a "Show-stoppin Stunna" in No time Folks!

I saw those years ago.

Never have seen them on the road however.

I would think someone would have a set around here by now but nope.

Get ready for a whole new class of auto accidents and law suits based on blatant "distraction"...........

On the NYS Thruway, around exit 28 in Fultonville, for YEARS they had a full sized Tractor-Trailer hoisted up on a huge tower as an ad for the local Truckstop of America. They made them TEAR IT DOWN because it "distracted" drivers.............

Can you imagine what these stinking things are gonna cause at night ?????

-
Back