new york new guy

-
I've seen this car and spoke to the owner at PRI, What a beautiful car it's a peice of art but i think he can out power me a little but i would love to try it for sure LOL.:supz: I run all horsepower single carb.

Dam all engine=P~ You ether spoke with Pat or John. Both nice Mopar people. Their the ones that I got my Valiant from.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, I joined nendra last year had a blast, met a lot of great racers. Hope 2011 will be another great year of racing, 67 valiant what a great job you are doing you should be very proud of your self keep us posted on that project!!!!!!!

Yes it does i believe it's correct that's how i got the car so when i repainted i put it back on.

this is what your gonna see all the way down the track.

Attachments

• B1 Home 11.21.10 001.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 135
  • B1 Home 11.21.10 002.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 126
SRR the only time i'm going to see your tail lights is when you pull it out of your trailer. I will grab a lane next to you as soon as the track opens. I think you let the key board do your talking instead of your brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRONX MOPARS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finga::headbang:

Welcome...and i do love the smack talk...Bronx mopars are a great bunch of guys we hang out at the hotel every year during Mopars @e-town Pablo and Danny are great to shoot the **** with...

-
Back