Newb from California

-

MoparDart68

Reaction score
Hello from California,

New to the site, but I already feel at home. Been a fan of Mopar's since I was a kid. I have owned 2 myself ('71 Duster and '68 Dart 270). I sold the Duster back in '03--318, 4BBl, Comp Cam, Headers & Flowmaster exhaust, cragers. Car was in the family since '71. I currently own a '68 Dart 270: 273, 904, 7.25", 52,800 original miles. Car is completely stock except for electronic ignition, cd player, 14" wheels. This car has been in the family for 10 years, my Dad purchased it for $1,900 back in 2000. I've driven the car since '03, but only recently took over the pink slip for good (graduation gift). A free mopar seems like a pretty good deal to me. Anyway, glad to be here. I've posted images in my gallery section if you're interested.

Which show is that, GTX?

Here are some pics:

5.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

7.JPG

17.jpg

9.jpg

AH, another CA resident! welcome to FABO. this site is great! you should definatly take that dart to the Mopar Ralley in Fremont!

Thanks, GTX. I'll have to check out those shows sometime. Thanks for the complements, all.

You are welcome. The CCM show is a nice park setting show to relax at and has a small/medium swap. The MM event is mainly about the drag racing, has a small show and a small swap that is slowly getting a little bigger over the years. Both are worth going to. BTW: Love the 68 4-dr!

Hello from California,

New to the site, but I already feel at home. Been a fan of Mopar's since I was a kid. I have owned 2 myself ('71 Duster and '68 Dart 270). I sold the Duster back in '03--318, 4BBl, Comp Cam, Headers & Flowmaster exhaust, cragers. Car was in the family since '71. I currently own a '68 Dart 270: 273, 904, 7.25", 52,800 original miles. Car is completely stock except for electronic ignition, cd player, 14" wheels. This car has been in the family for 10 years, my Dad purchased it for $1,900 back in 2000. I've driven the car since '03, but only recently took over the pink slip for good (graduation gift). A free mopar seems like a pretty good deal to me. Anyway, glad to be here. I've posted images in my gallery section if you're interested.

AWESOME 68! LOVE IT!!
Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back