newb from SD

-

dodgem383

Reaction score
Hey all finally decided to join been reading here for awhile. Thought i could help out some,i'm a old parts guy at a NAPA store,been in parts since 1982,started selling parts for ag equipment for 6 years, been selling auto parts since.Have had a few mopars over the years,72 duster,69 charger,various pickups and ramchargers,parts cars mostly c bodies donating engines and trans.,currently a 65 Dart GT 273 4spd project. If it aint a DODGE keep it in the garage.:cheers:

Welcome dodgem383. Hope you can take the time to enjoy this sit as much as I do. I have been using Napa part's for 25 years and they have always
been able to find any thing I need, at a good fleet price:toothy10:
worked as a counterman and learned a lot.
I learned what a relay was when I worked there.

This is when your wife give's you a second chance.:tongue9: bad joke.

Hey all finally decided to join been reading here for awhile. Thought i could help out some,i'm a old parts guy at a NAPA store,been in parts since 1982,started selling parts for ag equipment for 6 years, been selling auto parts since.Have had a few mopars over the years,72 duster,69 charger,various pickups and ramchargers,parts cars mostly c bodies donating engines and trans.,currently a 65 Dart GT 273 4spd project. If it aint a DODGE keep it in the garage.:cheers:

hey, im south dakota too. alot of clean cars around if you look in the right place.

Hi what's up guys.Do you any of you Sioux Falls guys go to Marion,SD.?I should be there 30-1 of June and July weekend Testing my new 440ci W8 small block motor.See you there?

Hi what's up guys.Do you any of you Sioux Falls guys go to Marion,SD.?I should be there 30-1 of June and July weekend Testing my new 440ci W8 small block motor.See you there?

I was just at marion dragstrip last weekend and pierre dragstrip this weekend, i live about half way inbetween them both (chamberlain). Alot of dusters racing at marion

I was just at marion dragstrip last weekend and pierre dragstrip this weekend, i live about half way inbetween them both (chamberlain). Alot of dusters racing at marion

There is alot of Dusters at Marion.I think there is as many Mopars as GM's there pretty close.

LOL,didnt mean any disregard for plymouths or chryslers just my saying,like em all the same.Always a good show at Marion dragstrip for mopars.

There is alot of Dusters at Marion.I think there is as many Mopars as GM's there pretty close.

i can second that, there are alot of dusters out there, at least there are mopars :thumbup: what kinda cars you guys drive, i go out there often (not with my cuda yet) i'll have to mention this site and get your guys attention

-
Back