Newbie from MD

-

sublime green

Reaction score
Hey people, im new to this forum, ive seen it before and i finally decided to join, im 14 and my dad owns a 73 340 duster and a 74 383 duster, the 74 is restored and the 73 is a rust bucket which were restoring and are lacking motivation on it right now so hopefully this site will give us some, i'll post pics in a while to show you guys.

Welcome :cheers:
You've come to the right place .
Seeing others progress always helps inspire Me.
And we'd all love it if you shared some pics with us...

Welcome aboard Sublime!!! You're in the right place for constant motivation, great tech advice, and just an all around good time. Have your dad sign up too! Lots of father/son members around here, and each has valuable input to contribute.

Welcome sublime. Get your Dad to take you to the shows at Marley
Station Mall on Saturdays.

Thanks, i see your in waldorf and actually, we are going up to my aunt and uncles house in that area tomorrow, what time?, ill ask my dad to stop buy, whats there?, im pretty sure we wont have our 74 383 there, do you ever go to the car shows in the K-mart parking lot in prince fredrick?, we just now got back from a north beach friday night cruise in.

We didn't go tom, were pretty far away, were in owings md, 5 min from north beach in calvert county, you should come to the k-mart show saturday night sometime.

Welcome sublime.
good to see a young gun here to carry the torch.
We have some of the best of the best tec's and allot of great folks too.

-
Back