Newbie from NY

-
Welcome to FABO and the country. Been a Mopar nut and country boy my whole life. Glad to see you come aboard. Woody.

A belated hello. We did the N&P thing.DAYUMMMMM ,glad your here.(a Friday reference).....

no pics of your car? also hope to see ya and meet up in lake george ny at the adirondacknationalcarshoe.com in sept. always the first weekend after labor day. go on the site and check it out. awsome shoe. our whole family goes every year. talk to ya again soon, mike -- [email protected]

no pics of your car? also hope to see ya and meet up in lake george ny at the adirondacknationalcarshoe.com in sept. always the first weekend after labor day. go on the site and check it out. awsome shoe. our whole family goes every year. talk to ya again soon, mike -- [email protected]

Lol.... I don't have a "car"... Yet, lol... But something tells me I will have assistance in finding something that fits me in the near future. If you look back a couple pages in this thread I posted up my truck, the damage, and I will post pics when the process begins to being able to put it back together...

So far, I've got the new radiator, orifice tube, t-stat, condenser, and
But nothing put together yet...

Need to get a new driver side headlight, bumper, bumper cover, grill, driver side front fender and some other things I can't think of this early in the morning... (8 a.m) lol

-
Back