Newbie from Pittsburgh...

-
I love my Scamp no less.

When I need to do some heavy lifting, I take out my numbers matching, all original 1968 Road Runner.....you know, my Scamp's bigger, badder, older brother.

Hey, someone in your family was wearing a Steelers shirt in one of your pics. You folks can't be all that bad!

I love my Scamp no less.

When I need to do some heavy lifting, I take out my numbers matching, all original 1968 Road Runner.....you know, my Scamp's bigger, badder, older brother.

Hey, someone in your family was wearing a Steelers shirt in one of your pics. You folks can't be all that bad!

LOL, just kidding you a bit. A good friend of mine always called my Swinger back in high school a Scamp to annoy me. Seeing yours brought back the memory.
Yep, we're still die-hard Steeler Fans, despite having lived near Nashville and the Titans for the last fourteen years. We still bleed black & gold.

Welcome from the Waynesburg area! What part of Pgh are your from?

Thank you for the compliments guys!

There are soooo many really nice rides on this site, and people who are both talented and very knowledgable. :thumrigh:

welcome! Nice ride. What part of Pittsburhg are you from.. I'm from Plum, oakmont area..

I would be into that.. we could have pittsburgh area chapter of FABO gathering.. I really think this is something we should plan over the winter and be ready for spring... sound good?

-
Back