Newbie from Sweden

-
Wow it must feel good to be the only BB Fish owner in your entire country! I love the convertibles, I'm always keeping my eyes open for a good one to come up for sale. That fastback is very very clean! Nice to have you here.

SGGDuster said:
Wow it must feel good to be the only BB Fish owner in your entire country! I love the convertibles, I'm always keeping my eyes open for a good one to come up for sale. That fastback is very very clean! Nice to have you here.

just to bee alitle anoying, i have not seen any more BB fishes here in sweden atleast no 67-69´s but this summer i was drooling when i saw a 68 barracuda with a Hemi at a carshow! but a Hemifish is just unreal ;)

Very nice survivor convertible Swedefish, and the pictures of the restoration of the 67 are great! I like how you took it back to stock. My 68 didn`t have a matching number block (it had been drag raced for several years before being mothballed) so I went ahead and used some of the race gear and combined it with more street friendly parts to make up a sort of resto- mod. Your cars are great, especially to find in Sweden. There are many people stateside that would love to find two fish as nice!

Thanks 6t8dart :salute:

A 68 S/S clone is my favorite, would just love to have one but it`s out of my pricerange. Mine hasn`t been out on the streets for 20 years (shame) :homework: .

Thanks for the kind words Longgone and SGGduster.
Did your -68 have fenderwell headers too?
It`s a great looking resto mod and I bet, fun to drive.
Mine was also raced, during the seventies. Unfortunatley it`s not a numbers matching. But I guess it`s the sacrifice for racecars.

Yeah the 68 S/S`s are the wet dream of many an A-body enthusiast. My 68 was made up of two cars, (both bb 4spd.) one with headers, the other still had the factory exhaust manifolds. One was mildly raced and the other was nearly full on. When I started it had 4.30 gears, slicks,blowproof b/h, driveshaft loop, huge cam,13.5 to 1 pistons, 2-4bbl intake, and a lot of interior missing or removed. She was a real mess! I spent a couple years restoring it and I`ve tried to make her more street friendly. I enjoy driving it immensely.

-
Back