newbie from the northwest

-

racyroy1

Reaction score
Hello all:
new member here from the northwest, I just bought a 72 scamp, I had a 72 swinger in the mid eighties and loved it. I'm looking forward to talking to all of you.

Welcome, you will dig this site. Nice to see another Washington person here.

Is your name Roy or do you live in Roy?

Chuck

Welcome. You have found the best site on the net. Jump right in and enjoy the fun. Post a pic of your ride when you get a chance.

yep i know of the place, i spent 9 months in yak, quincy on the microsoft project. I just bought the scamp and started to tear it down for rebuild so pics not so soon

Even some of us Canadians are here, MOPARS are everywhere, welcome aboard. Nice place to be, if you have any questions somebody will have an answer. Don't hesitate to ask , we all do at some point.

Welcome racyroy1.
Glad you found this great site, These guy's and galls can sure make life easy on
a project when you run into a snag or just need to vent any problems.
Hope you take the time to enjoy this site and hang out with us.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to lots of questions, answers and advice,(given and taken). Here is the beginning pic of a friendship that i know will last along time. Tomorrow I will have a doner 72 scamp for sheet metal and the such for my project, The parts I don't need will be for sale at an extremely good price for anyone on "Abodies"

racyroy

P1010001.JPG

whats the word i'm looking fer,,,,,,, ooh yeaa suuuuuuuweeeeeeet In time i too wil be that nice

welcome to the site. I have been given loads of info for my 71 Swinger here. i think you will be very happy you are a member.
Jeff

welcome racyroy1! looks like you are hard at work already! good luck and take your time with it.... :headbang:

hey thanks guys yea it looks like fun, I had a 72 dart swinger back in 85/86 and a 72 duster with a 340 out of a gts Man! was it quick. After those cars i fell in love with the a body, now that i'm old and make a good living I can afford to have them again and have fun with them. I'm looking forward to this journey and i hope i make a few friends along the way. I now have two 72 scamps and will build one for the wife and keep it a six cylinder and I will set a 400 stroker in mine :headbang: O:)
I'm gonna learn to use a lot of body tools in the next few months

-
Back