Newbie from Virginia..... Howdy!!

-

rebel715

Reaction score
Hi Y'all,
I am a newbie from Virginia and just wanted to become a part of the wealth of knowledge with the good ole' "leaning tower of power". I don't have an A body, but do have a 1984 Dodge D-100 pickup with the 225 /6 and A833 4 speed manual overdrive manual transmission. I am sure there is a lot of great information here and wonderful people as well. It's a pleasure being a part of this forum. My avatar is my heritage and is not about hate. Thanks everyone!!!

Welcome from another VA member up near the Winchester area.

Thanks y'all!! Dartman, you're almost my neighbor, I live close to Star Tannery. I think I am going to like it here!!

Thanks y'all!! Dartman, you're almost my neighbor, I live close to Star Tannery. I think I am going to like it here!!

Yep know all about Star Tannery - been delivering mail out there as a sub since 2004.

Hey Dartman, got any old /6 parts you want to get rid of??

What are you looking for? Drop me a PM.

Welcome aboard, Smithfield VA, here. no Confedarate battle flag is going to upset me. I had many forefathers that fought for Virginia.......

Welcome to FABO Rebel715!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 173
Welcomefrom Franklin Co. Va I have a 85 D100 same setup also! Good to have you aboard!

Welcome from TX.. I worked in and around Roanoke last year for 5 months, nice country up there.

-
Back