newbie here from pittsburgh!

-

shawndao

Reaction score
Hello to all!!! Picking up a 70 dart this weekend...had one yrs and yrs ago (also had a 67 coronet, and just sold my 54 Plymouth)...and have been waiting to get another one! Its a barn find car, was there for 18yrs..overall great body...was s6, but a 318 is laying in the engine bay..going to get the Schumacher mounts...will be looking to build this on a budget, so any help/ advice/ cheap parts (haha), would be greatly appreciated! look forward to meeting/ chatn with anyone and everyone! thanks!:burnout:

here ya go again...didn't post the first time.

Attachments

• 1970dart.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 219
Welcome to FABO Shawndao. Looks like a nice project you have there. Spring can't get here soon enough for me either.

Thanks guys! Hope to atleast have it on the road come spring! need to track down some parts. Gotta love "global warming!!!" haha

Hello ! Born and raised in that area. Make it back there in the summer.Hit Mineral Beach on Friday nites when I can. You'll have fun here !

Welcome to FABO! I really like your barn find. I agree, spring can't come fast enough.....even for us in the south this year.

Very far north of you, (go much farther and you better have swim trunks or ice skates!) Sounds like a fun project, great to see it's progression. when you get a chance, throw us a few pics after you get it home, if you got some pics of that 67 Coronet and 54 Plymouth, post those too, they may not be A bodies but they're still Mopars :)

welcome fron New York

Hello to all!!! Picking up a 70 dart this weekend...had one yrs and yrs ago (also had a 67 coronet, and just sold my 54 Plymouth)...and have been waiting to get another one! Its a barn find car, was there for 18yrs..overall great body...was s6, but a 318 is laying in the engine bay..going to get the Schumacher mounts...will be looking to build this on a budget, so any help/ advice/ cheap parts (haha), would be greatly appreciated! look forward to meeting/ chatn with anyone and everyone! thanks!:burnout:

Welcome from Irwin area. You'll find there are a good many members nearby. Just give a shout out when you need a hand.

Thanks to all.....look forward to meeting a lot of you guys at some local shows this summer!! I have been to mineral beach quite a few times, also caste village....i'll have to invite you guys when beechview has its 3rd annual car show (if you haven't gone already!)....not very big, but new and growing!

If anyone knows or has any headers for sale please let me know...looking for the 70 dart-- 318, power steering, also looking for a 4bbl carb and manifold set up....building this thing on a budget, so any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as i'm sure a lot of you know how that goes!!!! would love to have this on the road for summer!!!

-
Back