Newbie in St. Louis

-

68droptop

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the Forum, but not to A-Bodies. I built a '69 440 Dart when I was in High School way back in 1981. I just dismantled that car (rust) for parts for my new baby that I bought about a month ago.

My plan is to make it a retro-mod driver with big brakes, big wheels and tires, and a stroker big block. For the purists, it's a clone, so don't worry about me messing it up.

I hope to learn a lot from your Forum. There's obviously tons of info here.

Thanks,

Welcome aboard I am sure you will enjoy this site. You are absolutely correct great bunch on here with a ton of knowledge on everything!!

Welcome 68droptop, very nice recreation you have there. You`ll find plenty of help here if you should need it. What`s under the hood?

Right now it has a dressed up, but worn out 318. I haven't even driven it since I bought it. I've been rebuilding the front end.

As soon as I get it driving and looking like I want I plan to make it a big block stroker.

Thanks,

nice ride 68droptop.
Injoy yourself here,and keep us posted.

68droptop said:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the Forum, but not to A-Bodies. I built a '69 440 Dart when I was in High School way back in 1981. I just dismantled that car (rust) for parts for my new baby that I bought about a month ago.

My plan is to make it a retro-mod driver with big brakes, big wheels and tires, and a stroker big block. For the purists, it's a clone, so don't worry about me messing it up.

Thanks,

Nothing wrong with a clone 440 GTS

th_1969DodgeDartGTS440CollectorCarS-3.jpg
th_1969DodgeDartGTS440CollectorCarS-1.jpg
th_69DodgeDart440GTS139.jpg
th_69DodgeDart440GTS144-1.jpg
th_1969DodgeDartGTS440007.jpg
th_1969DodgeDartGTS440008.jpg
th_1969DodgeDartGTS440012.jpg

68droptop said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

Oh, you were in high school waaaaay back in 1981 huh? Geez I had already been married for five years at that time. Yeah I know.........sad ain't it?
Anyway, welcome aboard and enjoy all the info, knowledge, and pics you'll find here.

Welcome to the site...Very nice ride indeed :headbang:

pic4.JPG

-
Back