Newbie old timer

-

moparmarks

zippindippintie
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all.I've been lurking here a bit and decided to join. I've owed a lot of Mopars since the 70's and some of you know me from FBBO and Moparts. I've own my company called Moaprmarks Parts and Restorations for about 12 years now. I sell original Southwestern Mopar metal. I've always been into B and E bodies but now I'm building my first A-body and I'm real excited. Its a 72 Dart that's been turned into a 71, mini-tub and springs moved in-board. Was going to do a 440 but I decided to go with a EFI 5.9 with a Passion 5-spd. I know this site is a wealth of information and looking forward to your help. :prayer:Thanks Mark

Attachments

• DCP_0010.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 88
:blob:

Attachments

• 1300248671723[1].jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DCP_0011.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMAG0324[1].jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 84
Welcome Mark, what city in western CO? I am in grand junction. Your dart will be a screamer with that drive train! I too was a B and E body guys since I could walk lol! This 68 Barracuda is my first A body so I can relate to the newbie feel lol. Keep us posted!

Welcome to the site Mark ! Nice looking project you have there ! You'll have to keep us posted on your progress .

Welcome to FABO.

I've done more A, E, then B bodies myself. A bodies are fun and a little cheaper to build.

-
Back