Newbie!

-

funnycar farmer

Reaction score
Hello all! I'd like to say hello to everyone out there. My name is Dale Snoke, and I'm trying to get more involved with a-body websites, as I'm in the process of building a period perfect altered wheelbase car, after the Esserman Dodge and Kid Goat cars. I've already finished the build on one, for Steve Magnante of Hot Rod fame, and in his best Chrysler spirit, he's slowly bringing me over to the Mopar way of life. Scary fun . But regardless, it sure is great working on these cars, and I hope to learn even more(and hopefully share what I've learned) from you guys on this website! Looking forward to hearing from you. I'll see if I can link up some pictures as well. Thanks!!

Hi Dale and welcome! You have found the right place. Have fun with your project. :cheers:
Jim

DSCF0003.JPG

Motor 3.JPG

Welcome Dale!! Glad you have found us.:cheers:
Looking forward to your comments.
So jump on in and enjoy.:-D

Thanks for rolling out the welcome mat, guys!! The shop we do this stuff in is a small one, but its really exciting, trying to figure out how Gene Snow, The Ramchargers and other old racers built their cars. Its easy to get off track and take the easy way out. Just call up Speedway and order a new straightaxle kit. But I choose the old school way. So far, both cars are turning out incredibly, almost looking like they were rolled out of a barn or back shop. Here's a link to AWB number one. This is Steve Magnante's '63 post. Mines a '64 GT. This Sunday, I'll finaaly let mine touch mother Earth and get it off jackstands God willing. It'll be a grand day, and we'll shott off a roll of film to commemorate it. Maybe the best thing is to try and start a new thread with pics and updates. Our goal is to have these two cars match bash race exactly how they did in the sixties. Won't make the Mopar Nationals this year, but next year for sure along with a hopeful appearance with Mopar at SEMA. Wishful thinking maybe, but if you don't dream, it'll never happen. Right?http://public.fotki.com/bowtie0069/funnycarfarmproject1/

Welcome to the best all round A body forum! Man those are awesome pictures you took as work progressed! I enjoyed all 109 of em!

-
Back