-

DS360

Reaction score
Hello...I have been using forum for the valuable information here. I am Ron from the west coast of Canada. I have a beater 74 Dart Sport 360 that I recently purchased. This is the first A body I have owned, I have had a ton of B bodies and still currently have one. These A bodies are fun.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 4.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 8.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 128
  • ddd.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 133
Welcome from Vancouver Island. I remember seeing that for sale online for a bit. What's it got for drivetrain?

That's strange that the speedo is in KMS.

Welcome from Vancouver Island. I remember seeing that for sale online for a bit. What's it got for drivetrain?

That's strange that the speedo is in KMS.

360 headers, highrise and lumpy cam. 4spd trans, suregrip diff. The speedo is out a newer Canadian police car and reads to 240 KPH

Hi nice ride Ron, and I would hardly call that a beater!, 4spd pistol grip 360 with factory sunroof, welcome from Vancouver Island. My son has a 74 Duster, its not bad but not as nice as yours

Thanks for the Island welcome guys. My car is optioned nicely, but needs a lot of work. Two reasons I bought it.... 4spd and hole in the roof. I thought it was an unusual combo. engine is not numbers match, but everything else is. Fender tag..no build sheet. The paint is peeling off, lots of electrical repairs required, rust on the inner wheel wells, the headers are mashed (torsion bars have been lowered, ton of rattles and clunks. I don't go to far with it yet. The paint peeled off the hood, so I had a vinyl wrap installed.

240 km/h is just under 150 mi/h (149.1), if they had cop Darts here in the states they would have 150 mi/h speedos, don't think I would ever want to go that fast. Assuming your Dart's odometer is in kilometers and has rolled over (I first read it as 109607), that equates to just over 68 thousand low for it's age miles, but if that is a non rolled over actual kilometers, (9607) then were talking an ultra low for it's age 5970 miles!

Either way, your car looks awesome, I really like the blacked out hood and the twin snorkel scoop treatment, been actually thinking of doing the same on the Duster and getting rid of the scoop it's got since it keeps cracking where it's blended to the hood, but I digress. Enjoy your Dart Sport, it's definitely not a 'beater' in my eyes, welcome to FABO

-
Back