newer challengers

-
One of the new ones. Thought it was 14 or 15 had a total interior redesign. Interior is a thousand times nicer then the old ones.

I say if you are gonna do it go for the srt. Much more car.

Seem people have better results with the automatics too.

You can thank the person that runs Fiat for the upgraded interior as I recall that was one of the first things he did and I believe the cost per car to do so was around $150.00

The car is black and I got it from repairable autos in ND. They have some SRTs but they seem over priced to me. I like this color combo from the 2013 SEMA, I think it was a concept car.

Attachments

• sema2013.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 120
Test drove an R/T tonight. It was nice driving a stick again, fast I guess but not as visceral as the Duster, just so smooth it didn't really ring any bells. I knew in a couple miles I would need more power. I know it was a regular R/T, and I didn't play with the settings or try to scare the sales kid too bad...but am I missing something?

Did a rolling burnout leaving in the Duster and it smoked one leg all the way into third and put me deep into the seat. Much more satisfying,lol...

Test drove an R/T tonight. It was nice driving a stick again, fast I guess but not as visceral as the Duster, just so smooth it didn't really ring any bells. I knew in a couple miles I would need more power. I know it was a regular R/T, and I didn't play with the settings or try to scare the sales kid too bad...but am I missing something?

I drove one a couple of months ago, an R/T Plus 6M with the Super Track Pack option. Didn't mess with the STP settings or try to disable the traction control, not sure if that would have upped the fun ratio or not.

I went away knowing that if I did settle for that one, it was only with the knowledge that at some point in time I would be hopping it up. It was fun, even got second gear scratch once, but didn't feel fast enough. Had my 20 year old son in the backseat and the salesman in the passenger seat, so it wasn't exactly at "fighting weight", but my son thought it was plenty fast.

I figured I really wanted the Scat Pack, but would be ok with an R/T if I accepted that it would be getting a cam/heads/exhaust swap (if not a supercharger) at some time down the road.

In the end, I would jump all over one if I could make it work. But I need a garage more than I need another car, and dislike carrying any more debt than I have too.

FWIW, they are as fast or faster than the 3V 4.6 Mustangs. At one point, those were consider fun to drive. :D

Also, if you drove a regular R/T without the Super Track Pack option, the final drive ratio would be taller and you wouldn't have had all that you could get. Not sure it would make enough difference to change your opinion, just some info.

-
Back