Newest sign hanging in my Bar

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
I bought this PA state inspection sign at an local auction to hang in the pub... I wanted to hang it in the ladies room..... My wife vetoed that!

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Nice sign, ads a lot to a bar.
I'm looking for a sign for my bar that says, Liquor in the front and Poker in the rear!

Kenny

I was offered a $1000.00 bucks for this sack hanging on the wall in the bar.... I turned it down

IMG_0193.jpg

It is a neat place...Jake and I stopped in when we made the run to Clinton to pick up 1/3 of his car... Those burgers were the bomb!

Where'd that Ravens (Browns) jersey end up Mark?

M.

It is a neat place...Jake and I stopped in when we made the run to Clinton to pick up 1/3 of his car... Those burgers were the bomb!

Where'd that Ravens (Browns) jersey end up Mark?

M.

We are still looking for a place to hang it! Hows your build coming??

Lemieux and Gretzy autographed...

IMG_0208.jpg

the build is coming along... slow at times... but still coming along.... Left 1/4 is on. Right 1/4is removed and trimmed as of tonight and we are getting ready to trim the right side we picked up from up there for a test fit... Jake's getting more comfortable with the angle grinder and cut off tool, and has the sparks flying pretty good.......

the build is coming along... slow at times... but still coming along.... Left 1/4 is on. Right 1/4is removed and trimmed as of tonight and we are getting ready to trim the right side we picked up from up there for a test fit... Jake's getting more comfortable with the angle grinder and cut off tool, and has the sparks flying pretty good.......

I love that you and your son are hard at it! Me and my Bird!

IMG_0186.jpg

-
Back