Newish member here

-

strokedracer05

Reaction score
Hello my names Keenan i signed up here awhile ago but just am now going to be active i am a big turbo fan i have a 2005 dodge neon srt4 commemorative edition its number 26 of 200 cars ever made i am a member of srtforums also i signed up on here to gain some knowledge on a bodies and smallblocks i am getting ready to start a build on a 1971 dodge demon its gonna be a turbocharged 1996 408 stroker with all the bells and whistles of course i have a pretty good knowledge on them but want to further it been a mopar fan since i could remember thanks to my dad i hope to welcome myself for recieving and giving knowledge and get to know the forums better :hello2:

Yes i am having a hard time finding someone good to fab up me a tubular mani for a single turbo.....any ideas?

Im in Belpre ohio im using the search function and not really finding anything indirect. And thanks

Yes i am having a hard time finding someone good to fab up me a tubular mani for a single turbo.....any ideas?

Where are you located? I have used a shop here in Naperville (http://www.flpmotorsports.com/) specialize in forced induction V-8 applications. Developed a nasty twin turbo kit for the Magnum. Guys are a class act and do great work. Helped me out with my daily driver ( Threw a supercharger on my Pontiac Vibe..don't laugh :tongue10:)

Also, I am sure some members will be able to point you in the right direction.

2 things if i could be pointed in the right direction i have a newer 360 magnum thats of course fuel injected and going to use a aem standalone to tune the motor on so i was looking at the vendors forums who would be good to go to to build me a motor thats gonna hold whatever hp i throw at it that knows what there doing at a reasonable price....and also the car is going to be a 5 speed manual who would i go to for that same concept thats its gonna hold up and be reasonably priced?

Where are you located? I have used a shop here in Naperville (http://www.flpmotorsports.com/) specialize in forced induction V-8 applications. Developed a nasty twin turbo kit for the Magnum. Guys are a class act and do great work. Helped me out with my daily driver ( Threw a supercharger on my Pontiac Vibe..don't laugh :tongue10:)

Also, I am sure some members will be able to point you in the right direction.

I clicked on the site and found the mopar link but when i click on it it does nothing.

Hello! I have been a member for a while BUT I just never stayed in touch. I have a 1967 Dart GT factory A/C and disc brakes plus a factory 4 speed. I also have a 1972 Duster factory 3 speed car and a 225 slant.
The Duster is the next project. The problem is what to do! I have a 408 on the engine stand for the Dart. But I always thought it would be fun to build a slant motor. When the 408 goes in I will have a 318 for the Duster BUT I have 2 good running slants....Oh what to do!

Oh I will try and get some photos up of both cars. The Dart is finished and is a great driver..Just really slow. Duster is complete and is also a driver but need work....Nothing bad just normal A Body rust issues.

Oh I will try and get some photos up of both cars. The Dart is finished and is a great driver..Just really slow. Duster is complete and is also a driver but need work....Nothing bad just normal A Body rust issues.

Can't wait to see your cars

-
Back