Newton showing his true color

-
I agree Rani....Manning is a class act.

I agree also, he is a class act, and has been for his career. Altho I also put him in the category of sellout by weirdly but repeatedly saying "Budweiser" when interviewed after the game. Dude, seriously? You just win Superbowl 50 and it may be your last game ever, and the only thing you can think about is saying Budweiser as many times as you can to increase the check?? Still a class act historically, but that was unusual.

Could you imagine, just for a minute, Manning having gold cleats with "MVP" and his stats made for him? Its no wonder he looked lost, for 2 weeks he has thought of little other than how great he is. Now he is forever the Super Bowls biggest buffoon.

Two words------Fig Newton------------nuff said
Cant keep my mouth shut--------Fig Newton crumbles at the bottom of the sack----------Bwaaaahaaaaaa:)

The way he acted does respect what the NFL should be trying to put out there. What kind of a role model is that for kids. He should have used the press conference to congratulate Manning on the win,on his career and the way he changed the way the game is played. The guy has no respect for the game. He should be fined.

There's a ton more players with 1/2 the talent he thinks he has, who have way more class than he does! I've said this before, and I'll say it a million times over, you want respect, you need to be respectful, and he has neither!!!

Most of you guys sound exactly like the anuses that go to a car show and pick on every little thing they see on someone elses hard work. Whispering under your breath or to your beerbelly buddy, nitpicking everything. And yet your entry is no where to be seen. Yes, Cam and the panthers got beat, one team had to loose. I can see defense, offense, experience, types of comments or frustration, fatigue, maybe inexperience with the big show . But really - you have to behave like children and go lower yourselves to crap comments. What, to make your miserable existence seem worthy of something. I'd like to think if I wouldn't say it to the man's face then it don't need to be said.

Why don't you invite him over , I've got no problem telling him to his face.
Look at it this way- all the people over the years that got him where he is today, coaches, athletic directors, etc. it's a slap in there face to act like that.
Also, did you see the interview @ 2 weeks before the S.B.. The news guy asked him about all the shucking and jiving, superman crap, critics were on him about it. He said because he's black! Throwing out the race card , that's does it for me. Blame the whiteys for ever bad thing that can happen to you. Who can I blame?

Most of you guys sound exactly like the anuses that go to a car show and pick on every little thing they see on someone elses hard work. Whispering under your breath or to your beerbelly buddy, nitpicking everything. And yet your entry is no where to be seen. Yes, Cam and the panthers got beat, one team had to loose. I can see defense, offense, experience, types of comments or frustration, fatigue, maybe inexperience with the big show . But really - you have to behave like children and go lower yourselves to crap comments. What, to make your miserable existence seem worthy of something. I'd like to think if I wouldn't say it to the man's face then it don't need to be said.
So you think its ok to behave like he does win or loose?

he's a big star and has really played up the super hero thing - because of that it gets noticed when the d*ck pops out.. he showed the d*ck within to all who were watching.. not surprisingly, there is backlash. Many thought he was an arrogant a$$ before the game - he kinda proved it.. some super hero.

did hell freeze over...? :D

So you think its ok to behave like he does win or loose?

he's a big star and has really played up the super hero thing - because of that it gets noticed when the d*ck pops out.. he showed the d*ck within to all who were watching.. not surprisingly, there is backlash. Many thought he was an arrogant a$$ before the game - he kinda proved it.. some super hero.

What makes you think we wouldn't..

did hell freeze over...? :D

Yes, because this will make the second or third time I agree with strokedoff. I'd have no issue saying it to Newton's face. It's something his coaches, his teammates, and the organization needs to be saying, also.

Especially after he doubled down yesterday and made the comments he made in which he justified his behavior.

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." Which is funny as a sore loser is still a loser, also, as Newton proved.

There's been plenty of people over the years who have won with grace and have lost with grace. It's what brings them respect, not just from their fans, but from their peers, that establish them as leaders. There have been plenty of Hall of Fame players and Hall of Fame caliber players who have done just that and have earned the respect of the most ardent of haters. Derek Jeter was 5-2 in his career in the World Series, but because he knew how to lose as well as win that even the Boston Faithful gave him a standing O in his last game at Fenway.

Manning, Elway, Brady, Favre, have all been on the losing end, too. Newton's contention that these folks are losers is absurd. Yet, each has handled losses with a relative grace.

I'm a huge Bills fan. I sat through four straight losses. Jim Kelly, a Hall of Fame quarterback, has lived a life of heartbreak, losing his son, fighting cancer. He's handled all this with grace. Sorry, Kelly may have lost four championship games, but he's no loser when it comes to his private battles. The telltale to that is when the fans of others teams are pulling for him as hard as they have been.

If you listened to the conference he owned up to "errant passes", putting at least that part on himself.

There a few things I don't like about him, but you can't deny the (usual) passing accuracy, evasiveness, ability to take a hit, and run ability.

That's a "complete" player in that position.

Giving kids touchdown balls is GREAT!

I agree Carolina was out-coached, and failed to make adjustments to get more protection.

If you listened to the conference he owned up to "errant passes", putting at least that part on himself.

There a few things I don't like about him, but you can't deny the (usual) passing accuracy, evasiveness, ability to take a hit, and run ability.

That's a "complete" player in that position.

Giving kids touchdown balls is GREAT!

I agree Carolina was out-coached, and failed to make adjustments to get more protection.

I think they were out defenced ! the way 90% of these atheletes act now, thinking they are Gods gift to the world, is turning me off to most all of it. always liked the mopars better anyway. on the other hand, how did you feel when you lost a drag race because you missed a gear, or let off and let him get around you? losing ain`t fun !!

indeed - but it's all in the way you handle it -
I think they were out defenced ! the way 90% of these atheletes act now, thinking they are Gods gift to the world, is turning me off to most all of it. always liked the mopars better anyway. on the other hand, how did you feel when you lost a drag race because you missed a gear, or let off and let him get around you? losing ain`t fun !!

I knew it!!!
Yes, because this will make the second or third time I agree with strokedoff. I'd have no issue saying it to Newton's face. It's something his coaches, his teammates, and the organization needs to be saying, also.

Say what you want about him as far as giving kids footballs, and the publicity. I dont buy it. Thats like a billionaire donating 1/2 a million to a charity. Yeah its nice but its probably PR. Lead by example for kids and for teammates etc. He did NOT lead his team in the SB and pussied out at the press conference.
Lord they were only down by 6...recover YOUR fumble.
He should have to stand face to face with everyone on the organization and apologize. Then come face fabo...lol
The right team and better team won.

Giving kids $70 dollar footballs is his clever way of insulating his arrogant behavior. They are no big deal to him, he just doesnt want any criticism for being the biggest egomaniac in the NFL. Oh thats right, he's a "kid". When my grandfather was 26, he had 4 kids, a job at RCA, and a 1/4 acre garden to tend to after work. Poor Cammy.

whether you are a big time NFL player, or some kids dad, there is a responsibility to do your BEST to be a positive role model. in the scheme of life, football really does not mean crap.

Cam is not a man he is a baby, calling him a kid at 26 insults every 18 and 19 year old man and woman who joins the Services to protect this Nation.

He has painted his character and maturity (or lack of both) on national TV in front of 185 million people. You can't unfire that bullet. He will overcome it eventually because people have short memories but he truly showed the person he is now. The great hall of fame quarterbacks are hanging their heads in shame:-(

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." Which is funny as a sore loser is still a loser.

One of my coaches mentioned that when I was 10 or 11 years old. Act with class and dignity even if you don't win.

He's no kid either. Been a professional athlete since his days at Auburn. :)

Newtons mouth just keeps on diggin that hole a little deeper...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1455111602209.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 84
-
Back