Next Project

-

GeorgeGerhard

Reaction score
Just got my Ron Francis wiring kit, and my new gages.
This will be my next project, if I ever get her running right
I completely rebuilt the front end.
30 years ago I worked in a front end shop, so I know front ends pretty well.
I bought one of the plastic dash replacements from redline gage works.
I did not buy a tach, as I thought I would keep the tach with the shift light on the dash pad, but Im thinking the tach in the dash might look better.
What do you think?
Also since I will remove the seats to run the wires should I put the dynamat on the floor to keep the heat down, or is there another product?

many thanks
George

SANY1351.jpg

SANY1349.jpg

SANY1343.jpg

SANY1340.jpg

SANY1335.jpg

Just got my Ron Francis wiring kit, and my new gages.
This will be my next project, if I ever get her running right
I completely rebuilt the front end.
30 years ago I worked in a front end shop, so I know front ends pretty well.
I bought one of the plastic dash replacements from redline gage works.
I did not buy a tach, as I thought I would keep the tach with the shift light on the dash pad, but Im thinking the tach in the dash might look better.
What do you think?
Also since I will remove the seats to run the wires should I put the dynamat on the floor to keep the heat down, or is there another product?

many thanks
George

I would remove the tach from the dash pad and put it in the dash. I used Dynamat in my Duster and to be truthful the jury is still out on this product. I only used it on the floor. Maybe I should have done the doors, under the head liner etc....... Keep us posted on the Ron Francis wiring kit install my Demon is goiing to need re wired......

I would remove the tach from the dash pad and put it in the dash. I used Dynamat in my Duster and to be truthful the jury is still out on this product. I only used it on the floor. Maybe I should have done the doors, under the head liner etc....... Keep us posted on the Ron Francis wiring kit install my Demon is goiing to need re wired......

what he said^

-
Back