NHL 2018/19

-
One one preseason game was broadcast in my area and the Bolts were up 5-2 when I fell asleep.

It was vs Dallas and they had a nice "Thank You- Bish" presentation.

I think our first regular season game is tonight.
Edit- Saturday, and the NHL.com schedule doesn't show the Stars game WTF?

Team looks much as it did last year.

Last edited:
Yeah Edmonton was playing a German team last night?? WTH I thought when season started all preseason was done?
Leafs got a dirty win over the Habs past night. Both JT and Auston score.
Go LEAFS!

Caps Wilson suspended for first 20 games for a pre season hit to the head. Just cant freakin change his damn reckless style.
One more stupid high hit and he will be gone for majority of season.

It ain't the ballet , you east west with the puck like that bad **** is going to happen . 3 games for the hit 17 in supplemental .If they want to make it non contact they need to call everything not just the same people .

Sabres opener tonight!
A84BE8D0-41B2-4AA6-B140-6ED66229D0D8.jpeg

Damnit they're down 2-0 in the second come on Sabres , you won't hear that out of me very often LOL !

I had to run a few sticks of truss with Co2 and moving lights on them for the anthem and didn’t get into stands until 4 mins left in 2nd. I would have left already, but I had my wife bring our daughter and niece

Bolts have been odd hot/cold lately.

Good stats but can't seem to beat some teams, esp Preds.
We need to figure out a way if the cup is the goal this year.

We shall see what happens tonight vs the hot and getting hotter Sabres

I'm just glad we finally have some solid young equipment manager prospects in the system to challenge the old guard and keep them on their toes. I mean, when was the last time Brian Papineau handed out a stick like that? Credit to the scouting staff.

I hope he doesn't hold out on us come contract time

GREAT game last night

Both offense and defense.

Of course it was better 'cause the Bolts won.

Back on top of the Atlantic.

3 of the 4 top teams are in the Atlantic division!

The other is Nashville.

-
Back